- Money Orders
- Night Deposit Box
- Deposits by Mail
- Notary Service
- Automobile Blue Book Evaluation Guides (N.A.D.A)
Products & Services
Tri-Cities Credit Union's Tool Box
Money at your fingertips. With an ATM Card you can:
- Withdraw cash
- Make deposits
- Inquire about account balances
One card is all you need! Use it in an ATM to withdraw cash or at the store to buy things you need! Stop in and apply for one today!
By using our Audio Response system, all you need is a touch-tone telephone. This system provides account information instantly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the push of a button. This system is FREE to all TCCU members.
- Just dial 1-888-278-5799
Your time is valuable. With Direct Deposit, your paycheck is in your account no matter where you are. Your paycheck, Social Security, pension or retirement check is deposited directly into your account whether you are sick, on vacation, or just too busy to stand in line. And with 24-hour access to your account, what could be easier?
E-Statements from Tri-Cities Credit Union are a great way to get your statement early! While members who receive their statement by mail must wait 4-8 business days to receive their monthly statement, E-Statement users get their statement 3-4 business days earlier! Also, the past 12 months of your statement history is stored in your Online Banking! Plus, we pay you $0.10 each month you receive an e-statement!
- Member Mortgage Services
- Call TCCU at 616-842-6320 or JoAnn in our mortgage department directly at 616-481-2654.
- TCCU NMLS #746427
Make savings a habit by saving part of each paycheck automatically with Payroll Deduction. You can use Payroll Deduction to add to your savings account or to pay on your loan balance. It is also a great way to save for Holiday shopping or other special events.
Sign up for ID Protect for only $2 a month & take advantage of free credit reports, credit monitoring and a $10,000 insurance policy should you fall victim to identity theft.
At Tri-Cities Credit Union, we want you to have peace of mind when it comes to your identity. Read about the Identity Protection program we have to offer!
Sign up for ID Protect & take advantage of credit monitoring & more!
For only $2 a month, you get:
- Free blended credit report from all 3 bureaus that updates every 90 days or at the receipt of a credit alert
- Daily credit file monitoring and alerts of any changes to your credit report
- Monitoring of over 1,000 databases, including social security, public records, etc.
- Debit and credit card alerts
- Up to $10,000 insurance policy to cover any out-of-pocket costs that come up while trying to restore your identity.
Monday – Friday:
9:00 AM-5:15 PM
Monday – Thursday:
8:30 AM-5:15 PM
8:30 AM-6:00 PM
8:30 AM-12:00 PM