Regular Savings/Share Account
- Regular Savings/Shares
- Silver Savings Account
- Certificate of Deposits
- IRAs-Traditional and Roth
- Christmas Club
Free Checking Account
- NO monthly balance fee or service charge
- NO minimum balance required
- Free ATM/Debit Card
- NO per check fee – you can write as many checks as you want
- Direct deposit & Payroll Deduction
- Free 24-hour Account Management through Audio Response
- Free Online Banking
Lost or Stolen Debit Card?Call 1-888-241-2510 to limit your liability!
Young Savers Savings/Share Account
Christmas Club Accounts
Silver Deposit Savings/Share Account
Term Share Deposits
Certificates provide higher yields on your funds deposited with terms ranging from 6 to 60 months
|Certificate Term||APY||Minimum Deposit|
|6 MONTH CERTIFICATE||0.150%||$1,000.00|
|12 MONTH CERTIFICATE||0.250%||$1,000.00|
|24 MONTH CERTIFICATE||0.350%||$1,000.00|
|36 MONTH CERTIFICATE||0.650%||$1,000.00|
|48 MONTH CERTIFICATE||0.900%||$1,000.00|
|60 MONTH CERTIFICATE||1.260%||$1,000.00|
All CD rates are Annual Percentage Yield (APY). All Tri-Cities Credit Union rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
Rates based on the term selected. Penalty for early withdrawal.
IRAs & HSAs
Health Savings Accounts let you set aside money on a pre-tax basis to pay for qualified medical expenses. By using untaxed dollars in a Health Savings Account (HSA) to pay for deductibles, copayments, coinsurance, and some other expenses.
Individual Retirement Accounts:
- Traditional: advantageous for people in a high tax bracket, close to retirement, or expecting to be in a lower tax bracket upon retirement.
- Roth: advantageous for people in a lower tax bracket, are not retiring anytime soon, or expecting to be in a higher tax bracket upon retirement.
Health Savings Accounts:HSAs are accounts geared towards saving for medical expenses that one’s High-Deductible Health Plan does not cover. They also offer a tax advantage!
Monday – Friday:
9:00 AM-5:15 PM
Monday – Thursday:
8:30 AM-5:15 PM
8:30 AM-6:00 PM
8:30 AM-12:00 PM
Surcharge-free access to your money, almost anywhere
CO-OP’s nearly 30,000 ATMs means you have more direct, surcharge-free* access to your money than most traditional bank customers do.