We are taking measures to keep our members and employees safe. We will continue to keep drive-thru open, and have limited in-branch services. We will continue to serve you through all contactless and remote means.
If you find yourself in financial hardship please contact us at (616)842-6320. We will review each situation on an individual basis.
Please visit www.cdc.gov or your local health department website for the latest reporting on COVID-19.
We will get through this together. We always do.
Our Lobby will be closing at 1:00 PM on 3/17/20 until further notice.
Loans / additional help will be available by appointment only.
Our Drive-Thru will be available during regular business hours.
- Monday – Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:15 PM
- Friday – 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday – 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM (Noon)
Please remember we offer:
- Audio Response Banking – (888) 278-5799
- Online Banking – tricu.org
- Mobile App with Mobile Deposit Capability – search “Tri-Cities Credit Union” in your app store and look for our updated blue and white logo.
Thank you for understanding during this time.
Here, at Tri-Cities Credit Union, the well-being of our members, employees, and the communities we serve are our top priority as the current situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) evolves.
Please know that our staff is going above and beyond in steps to ensure that daily cleaning procedures continue to be in place. We are striving to maintain a safe environment for our members.
You can access your account online at tricu.org or with our mobile app. With online banking, you can view your accounts, check your balances, make payments, and transfer funds between tricu accounts. With our mobile app, you can even deposit checks. Our ATM is available 24/7.
We are here to help. If the Coronavirus is impacting you personally, please contact our staff at (616)842-6320. We may have an assistance program available for you.
Below are some best practices to prevent the spread of Coronavirus:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds (or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer)
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes
- Wipe down cell phones and other personal devices with disinfectants at least twice daily
- Do the wave or bump elbows instead of shaking hands 😊
- Cover your cough or sneeze with tissue and dispose of properly
- Avoid others who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
Please visit cdc.gov or your local health department website for the latest reporting on the Coronavirus.
Tri-Cities Credit Union