Here, at Tri-Cities Credit Union, the well-being of our members, employees, and the communities we serve are our top priority as the current situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) evolves.
Please know that our staff is going above and beyond in steps to ensure that daily cleaning procedures continue to be in place. We are striving to maintain a safe environment for our members.
You can access your account online at tricu.org or with our mobile app. With online banking, you can view your accounts, check your balances, make payments, and transfer funds between tricu accounts. With our mobile app, you can even deposit checks. Our ATM is available 24/7.
We are here to help. If the Coronavirus is impacting you personally, please contact our staff at (616)842-6320. We may have an assistance program available for you.
Below are some best practices to prevent the spread of Coronavirus:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds (or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer)
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes
- Wipe down cell phones and other personal devices with disinfectants at least twice daily
- Do the wave or bump elbows instead of shaking hands
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and dispose of properly
- Avoid others who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
Please visit cdc.gov or your local health department website for the latest reporting on the Coronavirus.
Tri-Cities Credit Union